Sunday, May 20, 2012

Guest Book Entries for Kenneth C. Schwinn

These are Guest Book entries courtesy of the 
Deseret News

May 03, 2012
Uncle Kenny was a blessing and a work of art himself, not to mention the awesome art he created. He told us stories and had us giggling and laughing when we saw him. You're free to continue your journey. We love you and you will be missed. ~  Ron Lovato, Sandy, Utah


May 02, 2012
Sheryl, the blog is such a beautiful tribute to your Father. I hope everyone gets a chance to visit. We will miss him so much. ~  Kimberly (Barney) Czar, Amesbury, Massachusetts


May 02, 2012
Journey well ken, you will be missed! ~  Robert Cole, Woods Cross, Utah


May 02, 2012
I knew Kenny in high school when I became friends with his friend Doug Chapman. Doug and Kenny grew up together on Coatsville and were very close. I thoroughly enjoyed every encounter I had with Kenny. He was often the life of the party. Later we had the chance to cruise together a bit on Motorcycles. My best to the family. ~ Chuck Salazar, Salt Lake City, Utah





May 02, 2012
Sheryl, Heavenly Father loves you and your dad and will definitely show you the way to get through this. I know this experience will change you forever. Just remember all the good times you shared with your dad and all the love he gave you throughout the years. He is not gone. He will live in your heart forever. Love you always. ~  Tina Lloyd, Cedar City, Utah


May 03, 2012
Uncle Kenny was a blessing and a work of art himself, not to mention the awesome art he created. He told us stories and had us giggling and laughing when we saw him. You're free to continue your journey. We love you and you will be missed. ~  Ron and Shawna Coon Lovato, Sandy, Utah


May 03, 2012
We send our sincere condolences to Kenny's family and all those whose life he touched. He was loved and cared for while here on earth and will be joyfully reunited with his mother. Blessings on you Sheryl! ~  F. W.,Reed & Sherry McGregor, St. George, Utah


May 03, 2012
I have not seen Kenny for quite a few years now. I will say though that throughout my life when I would see him he was always very kind and always wanted to know how your life was. Kenny had a heart as big as the whole outdoors and a smile to match. As my cousin their was 4 years difference in our ages and he treated me like we were the same. A very kind and giving person to the end. He was a joy to be around. Memories of him will last a lifetime. ~  Craig Hyde, Morgan, Utah


May 10, 2012
I am so sorry to hear of Kens passing. I was honored to have helped in anyway that I did and honored to have met Ken. My best to all his family. ~Beverly, his nurse.


May 11, 2012
I will miss you, Ken. I hope your journey brings you endless happiness, many new friends and treasure beyond imagination...you will be remembered with love. ~  Gayle Schleicher, West Valley City, Utah







1 comment:

  1. October 31 2012
    Sheryl,
    I just found out about Kenny a couple of days ago. I am so sorry for your loss. I was talking to you at my Dad's Funeral about Ken.
    This is a wonderful bolg, I am so happy you did this for him. It brings back so many memories.I think of him often, I miss the good old days. I spent so much time with him growing up. I have some picture I will sen you. I know Kenny is Happy now, You will meet again.
    My best to all the family. Kriss Keyes Gibbons

    ReplyDelete